TECHBooks
**IMPORTANT**

When posting a book to sell, please follow this format:

[Price] CLASS ABBREVIATION - Title of Book (Condition of Book)

Example: [$45] HIST 2112 - America: A Narrative History 8th Edition (Perfect Condition)

Keeping the posts organized and uniform will make the site better for everyone. Also, please read the rest of the instructions before posting on TECHBooks.

**NEW** instructions concerning deleting posts. Please read in the Instructions Topic.

Visit our other website by clicking on "Description" on the menubar.

Thank you for using our site and Good Luck!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TECHBooks
**IMPORTANT**

When posting a book to sell, please follow this format:

[Price] CLASS ABBREVIATION - Title of Book (Condition of Book)

Example: [$45] HIST 2112 - America: A Narrative History 8th Edition (Perfect Condition)

Keeping the posts organized and uniform will make the site better for everyone. Also, please read the rest of the instructions before posting on TECHBooks.

**NEW** instructions concerning deleting posts. Please read in the Instructions Topic.

Visit our other website by clicking on "Description" on the menubar.

Thank you for using our site and Good Luck!
TECHBooks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[$60] HIST 2111 - Liberty, After Fact, Dilemma, Lincoln, & F. Douglass (Near-Perfect)

Go down

[$60] HIST 2111 - Liberty, After Fact, Dilemma, Lincoln, & F. Douglass (Near-Perfect) Empty [$60] HIST 2111 - Liberty, After Fact, Dilemma, Lincoln, & F. Douglass (Near-Perfect)

Post  smiscmu Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 am

GIVE ME LIBERTY! AN AMERICAN HISTORY (FONER, Eric)

AFTER THE FACT, THE ART OF HISTORICAL DETECTION, Volume I (DAVIDSON, James West & LYTLE, Mark Hamilton)

THE PURITAN DILEMMA, THE STORY OF JOHN WINTHROP (MORGAN, Edmund S.)

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE MAN BEHIND THE MYTHS (OATES, Stephen B.)

NARRATIVE OF THE LIFE OF FREDERICK DOUGLASS (DOUGLASS, Frederick)

===

All books were purchased on September, 2010 DIRECTLY from amazon.com (Ships from and sold by Amazon.com seller indicator)
All books were purchased in NEW condition and was lightly used.
I was in HIST 2111 last semester but dropped out with a 'W' in the middle of the semester.
After the Fact and Give me Liberty have slight bends on the corner of the cover,
but the rest of the books are in perfect condition (because I dropped out before using them).

This is the ENTIRE SET excluding only the Meaning of Independence.
All books are either in perfect or great condition (come see for yourself).
On Barnes & Noble at Georgia Tech, this set would cost $123.65 used (if available) or $164.85 new (all as of Jan. 9, 2011)
Even on amazon, this set of four books would cost more than $100.
I will meet the buyer in the Jazzman's Cafe in the Library (1st Floor, next to Circulation Area)
Help yourself by helping me sell these books.

PM me or post a reply if interested.

Thanks so much!!

smiscmu

Back to top Go down